Small Start-up | 5-Page
A web presence will help potential clients and donors locate your organization and find out more information on the products or services you offer. A 5-page website can help you draw the web traffic you need to find and engage a targeted audience. Your site will be optimized to make it easier for users and search engines to locate it and draw more traffic to it.
Full Start-up | 10-Page
A 10-page website is great for the nonprofit or small business where the addition of specially featured pages such as a photo gallery or portfolio helps to visually showcase your product(s) or what you do. You may want to add a blog page offering your audience news and valuable information which helps to keep your content fresh, optimize searches, and connect with your clients and constituents.
Start-up Plus | 11-19 pages
For the nonprofits or small business that will benefit with a full website plus customized forms, checklists, calendars, testimonials, white papers, case studies and more. More valuable content gives you more functionality and digital punch.
For websites over 20 pages, additional pages: $100 per page
Automated email message, social media or simple blog post: $35 each
Personalized training, refreshing/updating of content: $50 per hour
Resume or LinkedIn Profile Optimization: Minimum fee $100
Monthly retainer services: fees TBD together
Email (Inbound) Marketing Program
A solid inbound marketing program includes the following start-up basics:
- Blog page to house and maintain content - articles, e-guides, white papers, presentations, testimonials, etc.
- Google account or sharefile app for mutual access to created content and maintain publishing calendars
- YouTube channel to upload/link to video and animated content
- Social media accounts to share content from the blog page
- Client or donor database upload and management for inbox communications (Wix, MailChimp, etc.)
- Email application to send email messages, e-newsletters, e-vites, etc. (Wix, MailChimp, etc.)
- Graphic design, presentation, and animation apps (Canva, PowerPoint, Powtoons, etc.)
Program Start-up with instruction or monthly retainer services: fees TBD together