Refresh your small business this Spring season!
1. Do Some Spring Cleaning - Do you have too much inventory of something? Create an irresistible offer to purge it!
2. Add Vibrancy to Your Campaigns - Match your messaging to the seasons with vibrant colors and themes of revitalization.
3. Run Facebook Contests Around the Spring Holidays - Easter, Mother's Day, Earth Day and Memorial Day is a great time to build your email list.
4. Focus on the Theme of Renewal - Focus on a new look for your website's landing page, a new feature, or perhaps a new product or service offering to go along with the spirit of renewal.
5. Work Tax Season into Your Marketing - Partner with your local tax service and/or offer tax incentives.
6. Bring People Together - Winter coops people up, so get them back together through meet ups, workshops, industry events, local events, sales and promotions.
7. Do Some Local Clean-Up - Invite the community to join in!
8. Thank People - Kindness always wins!
9. Clean Up Your Web Presence - Clean up misspellings and grammar on your pages. Update your calendars. Use image captions that include your target key words. Start a blog.
10. Partner with Relevant Businesses - Spring is a good time for wedding venues, restaurants, florists, and travel businesses. See if you can partner with brands in any of these areas and build some extra brand awareness.
11. Sponsor a Local Sports Team - If your ideal customer is a busy mother shuttling kids or a running enthusiast, sponsoring a team or an event might be a good marketing strategy for your business.